Before you attend class, we want to make sure you understand that in light of the current Covid-19 pandemic we have changed a number of policies and procedures at the studio.
We are making every attempt to keep all of our students safe during this challenging time, but we want to make clear that we cannot guarantee that the Covid-19 virus will not enter Spin City Brimpton and that due to the very nature of our classes, there is always a risk of you becoming ill with this (or any other) communicable disease. We wanted to make sure you to be fully aware of this risk in making the decision to attend and the policies we have put in place to try to minimise this risk.
Before you book onto your next class you will be asked to sign a Covid-19 informed consent form (this will flag up on the booking system). Below you can find our Hygiene and Social distancing policies.
At Spin City Brimpton we have implemented the below hygiene policy to help stop the spread of Covid-19 at this point.
We would ask that all students, instructors and other visitors to the studio abide by the below policy at all times. Failure to do so may result in removal from the studio with any future attendance suspended without a refund.
Wash hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds. This should be done as a minimum on entering and leaving the studio, after going to the bathroom and after coughing or sneezing.
Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your arm when you cough and sneeze. Put the used tissue in the bin immediately and wash your hands.
Wear a face covering in situations where it is not possible to continually socially distance.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth while at the studio.
Avoid any close personal contact (hugs etc…) and follow our social distancing policy.
Avoid touching any ‘high contact’ areas where possible such as door handles
Only use the equipment you have been assigned to for the class.
Avoid touching any other equipment unnecessarily.
Only use the cleaning products provided for your piece of equipment.
For ground-based classes please bring your own mat as requested.
Please ensure you have your own grip aid – studio grip will not be available during this time
Common areas including toilet facilities will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly before, during and after class. This also extends to door handles, light switches and other high contact areas.
Please avoid using common areas where possible, wait outside or in your vehicle before class until your instructor calls you in
Please ensure all waste is disposed of safely in the bin.
Please wash your hands after disposing of waste
Doors/windows will be open for the duration of your class. Please do not touch these. Please let an instructor know if you would like them adjusted
Please leave all non-essential items in your car, or your home – only bring to the studio exactly what you need for your class.
Storage boxes will not be available – please leave all car keys etc…. with your shoes
Communal water facilities will be unavailable during this time, please ensure you bring your own water bottle with you for class.
Social Distancing Policy
At Spin City Brimpton we have implemented the below social distancing policy to stop the spread of Covid-19.
We require all students, instructors and other visitors to the studio to abide by the below guidance at all times. Failure to do so may result in removal from the studio with any future attendance suspended without a refund.
- Please remain in your vehicle until your instructor calls you into class – this will allow the previous class time to exit, and time for our team to clean the studio ready for you
- Any attendees to the studio are required to adhere to a minimum of 1 metre social distancing from anybody that they do not live with
- As you enter the studio, please make your way to a free piece of equipment and stand next to it
- Please be aware of the space allocated to you and your equipment and stay within those boundaries
- Do not cross into other student’s equipment areas at any point during your class
- When you are not on your equipment try to ensure you are at least 1 metre away from the person next to you (mouth to mouth) Please only leave your equipment area to wash your hands, use the bin, go to the bathroom or if you need medical attention
- Please only bring into the studio with you what you will need for class
- Please ensure you have water with you as our communal water facilities will not be available at this time
- Please ensure you bring your own grip with you as grip will no longer be available at the studio and we will not be allowing students to share grip between them
- Wear a face covering when suitable in the studio (not during exercise classes)